Buy Dilaudid (Hydromorphone HCL)
Brand Names: Dilaudid, Dilaudid-5, Exalgo, Hydrostat IR
Generic Name: hydromorphone (oral)
Buy Dilaudid Hydromorphone HCL for sale
- What is hydromorphone?
- What are the possible side effects of hydromorphone?
- What is the most important information I should know about hydromorphone?
- What should I discuss with my healthcare provider before using hydromorphone?
- How should I use hydromorphone?
- What happens if I miss a dose?
- What happens if I overdose?
- What should I avoid while using hydromorphone?
- What other drugs will affect hydromorphone?
- Where can I get more information? Dilaudid (Hydromorphone HCL) for sale
WHAT IS HYDROMORPHONE?
The extended-release form of this medicine is for around-the-clock treatment of moderate to severe pain, not for use on an as-needed basis for pain.
Hydromorphone may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.
WHAT ARE THE POSSIBLE SIDE EFFECTS OF HYDROMORPHONE?
Get emergency medical help if you have signs of an allergic reaction: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Opioid medicine can slow or stop your breathing, and death may occur. A person caring for you should seek emergency medical attention if you have slow breathing with long pauses, blue colored lips, or if you are hard to wake up.
Call your doctor at once if you have:
- noisy breathing, sighing, shallow breathing;
- a slow heart rate or weak pulse;
- confusion, feelings of extreme happiness or sadness;
- severe weakness or drowsiness;
- a light-headed feeling, like you might pass out;
- low cortisol levels–nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite, dizziness, worsening tiredness or weakness.
Seek medical attention right away if you have symptoms of serotonin syndrome, such as: agitation, hallucinations, fever, sweating, shivering, fast heart rate, muscle stiffness, twitching, loss of coordination, nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea.
Serious side effects may be more likely in older adults and those who are malnourished or debilitated.
Long-term use of opioid medication may affect fertility (ability to have children) in men or women. It is not known whether opioid effects on fertility are permanent.
Common side effects may include:
- drowsiness, tiredness;
- headache; or
- constipation, nausea, vomiting, stomach pain.
WHAT IS THE MOST IMPORTANT INFORMATION I SHOULD KNOW ABOUT
MISUSE OF OPIOID MEDICINE CAN CAUSE ADDICTION, OVERDOSE, OR DEATH. Keep the medication in a place where others cannot get to it.
Taking opioid medicine during pregnancy may cause life-threatening withdrawal symptoms in the newborn.
Fatal side effects can occur if you use opioid medicine with alcohol, or with other drugs that cause drowsiness or slow your breathing.
Where to Buy Dilaudid